Monday 14 January 2013

15 Years To Air's "Moon Safari"


WOW, how fast time goes by. It seems like only yesterday I listened to the debut album of Nicolas Godin and Jean Benoit Dunckel. I probably won't listen to French music without Air's Moon Safari, that's for sure. The album was so unique at that time that it was hard to realize its future influence on soft electronic music. When I first heard Beth Hirsch's voice on All I Need, that sounds heavenly. Dunckel and Godin are working together since the releasing of Moon Safari for over 15 years and now it's the right time to celebrate that glorious release. Here're five pieces of that masterpiece, enjoy...

1) Sexy Boy

 


2) Kelly Watch The Stars

 


3) You Make It Easy 



4) La Femme D'Argent

 


5) All I Need

No comments:

Post a Comment