Saturday 21 September 2013

Au Revoir Simone

Au Revior Simone are an Electronic Dream Pop trio from Brooklyn, who work together since 2003. Erika Forster, Annie Hart and Heather D'Angelo have great voices, which leading to beautiful harmonies warped with sweet melodies. That's why I fell in love with their second album, The Bird Of Music (Their best so far) and the third, Still Night, Still Light. Their fourth album, Moving In Spectrums, is darker than the earlier releases and it takes time to get use to it. I think it's pretty disappointing right now, but maybe I'll change my mind later after few other listening. Meanwhile, here are five songs which reminds me why I love their music

A Violent Yet Flammable World (The Bird Of Music, 2007)
Somebody Who (Move In Spectrums, 2013)

Take Me As I Am (Still Night, Still Light, 2009) 

More Than (Move In Spectrums, 2013)
Fallen Snow (The Bird Of Music, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment