Saturday 30 March 2013

Dare (Pick Word #25)


It seems that I've got a pretty eclectic morning today because I can't understand how did  I managed to listen to Stone Temple Pilots on the one hand and The Pointer Sisters on the other. Well, sometimes music takes you to a surprising trip through wonderful unheard (yet) music, you just have to Dare and leave your place as Dr. Seuss suggests in one of his famous books. So here are five songs about Dare from The Pointer Sisters, Gorillaz, Stone Temple Pilots, The Replacements and Kaiser Chiefs, hoping you'd like it...


Gorillaz - Dare (Taken From Demon Days, 2005)

 
The Replacements - I Will Dare (Taken From Let It Be, 1984)


The Pointer Sisters - Dare Me (Taken From Contact, 1985)

Stone Temple Pilots - Dare If You Dare (Taken From Stone Temple Pilots, 2010)
 
Kaiser Chiefs - I Dare You (Taken From The Future Is Medieval, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment