Thursday 7 March 2013

Nataly Dawn


Last month, Nataly Dawn, an Indie singer-songwriter released her debut album called How I Knew Her after playing for a while as part of the duo Pomplamoose with Jack Conte. What is interesting in Nataly Dawn's career is the role of Youtube and Kickstarter in helping her out to achieve her musical goals. Nataly released many songs through Youtube, some of them with fellow singer Lauren O'Connell, which made her popular so she could raise over 100,000$ for the production of her album using Kickstarter platform. Leaving all this things aside, she's got a great voice and I'm so glad that the internet era can help us discover such talented singers. So here are five songs by Nataly Dawn, three of them from the new release

Araceli (Taken From How I Knew Her, 2013)

I Started A Joke (Featuring Lauren O'connell, Bee Gees cover)


How I Knew Her (Taken From How I Knew Her, 2013)
My Hands Burn (Taken From (Her Earlier Stuff), 2009)
 
Counting Down (Taken From How I Knew Her, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment